Frequently Asked Questions
- The first 350 hours of COS program are attended Monday through Friday, 9 am - 4:30 pm.
- The first 100 hours of Esthetics and Nail Technology programs are attended Monday through Friday, 9 am - 4:30 pm.
- Once these sections are completed students have the option to switch to part-time.
- Class sizes are usually 4-6 students per class.
- Class schedules are designed to allow a reasonable amount of emergency time off without affecting your graduation date.
- Our Elizabeth Emma Grondin Memorial Scholarship page will show you guidelines as well as allow you to download an application.
- Hours from previous programs may be transferable (or partial hours). Please reach out to our admissions for more info.
- You will need to provide a copy of either high school diploma or high school transcript showing successful completion of 9th grade.
- This is a learning and work environment so it's important for our students to always look professional. We require students to purchase and wear a black smock (included in your enrollment cost), with blue jeans or leggings, and black, rubber-soled tennis shoes with laces. Examples of approved and unapproved attire is shown below. Other examples can be discussed during your school tour.
Examples of approved shoes Black, rubber-soled, tennis shoes are the only approved shoe. White accents and/or laces are permitted, but the shoes must be predominately black. Examples of approved blue jeans Blue Jeans are permitted as long as they're standard, professional jeans. No cuts, tears, holes, verbiage, or overly-baggy jeans allowed. Examples of approved leggings Leggings are permitted as long as they're standard, professional leggings. No cuts, tears, holes, or verbiage allowed. Tasteful patterns are also allowed. Examples of unapproved attire Hats and hoodies are not permitted. Holes, tears, cuts, and verbiage on clothing is not permitted. Overly baggy jeans are not permitted.