Our 400-hour, 14-week program is the foundation you’ll use to pass the state board exam and find a rewarding position as a Nail Technician. This program provides you with a professional manicurist toolkit, an in-house student salon, a team of knowledgeable instructors, and everything you’ll need to learn and develop your skills.
You'll begin the program by working on a nail trainer hand. Once you have completed our fundamental section, you'll start working with guests in our student salon. Our instructors will guide you through the process, including the initial consultation with the client, the services you'll provide, and tips to help build your clientele.
What you'll learn
- Basic Manicure
- Basic Pedicure
- Spa Manicure
- Spa Pedicure
- Sculpted Nail
- Nail Wrap
- Nail Tips
- Tips with Acrylic Overlay
- Shellac & Gel Polish
- Salon Business Skills
- Health and Safety Practices
- Preparation for the state board exam
- January 9, 2023: Scholarship deadline
- January 23, 2023: Enrollment and Tuition deadline
- February 2, 2023: Orientation
- February 7, 2023: Nail Technology class begins
*Nail Technology classes begin every 9 weeks.
All costs are subject to change.