Our 400-hour, 14-week program will provide you with all you need to pass your state board exam and become a licensed esthetician. This program supplies you with a professional salon tool kit, an in-house student salon, a team of knowledgeable instructors, and everything you need to learn and develop your skills.
You’ll begin the program working on practice face mannequins. Once your fundamental section is completed, you will start working with guests in our student salon. Our instructors will guide you through the process, including the initial consultation with the client, the services you’ll provide, and tips to build your clientele.
What you'll learn
- Skin analysis
- Facials & Exfoliation
- Hair Removal
- Makeup Application
- Salon Business Skills
- Health and Safety Practices
- Preparation for the state board exam
- February 6, 2023: Scholarship deadline
- February 20, 2023: Enrollment and Tuition deadline
- March 2, 2023: Orientation
- March 7, 2023: Esthetician class begins
All costs are subject to change.