We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address. This provides us with anonymous geographic data about where visitors are located.
- Your contact information and email address if you manually submit this information when contacting us, requesting more information, or scheduling a tour.
- Other information such as interests and preferences, again, only if you manually provide this information when submitting an online form to us.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Grondin’s College of Cosmetology is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done everything in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to study the traffic patterns of the website, as well as to improve the layout and content we provide to students and visitors. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling out forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box that you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.